We guard against risk to your business, your money and your customers. Industry research shows that 80% of medium to large IT projects fail. Redgum work with a not-to-be-exceeded capital burn rate that we can guarantee you will never overrun. Learn how …
We provide peace of mind to our customers as we assist them to manage and implement new technologies, enabling them to save money and tap into new markets to gain competitive advantage.
We are problem solvers and have prevented several customers from operational disruption by reacting quickly.
Our customers continually return as their businesses grow, to further align with market and technology changes.
Our passion is in delivering solutions that our customers need, our satisfaction comes from delivering optimal results repeatedly and consistently.
We have delivered a diverse range of projects
Uses advertising booking details to distribute advertisements across pages according to publication requirements, press configuration and clients requirements
- Enables staff to fine tune the results as needed
- Allows control and management of the layout process
- Used by 70%+ of Australian newspaper titles
Allows our client to provide large scale “tailored booking solutions” to meet the exacting needs and fit within the unique business processes of their clients.
- Better client acquisition. Sales can signup 80% of new business on the spot (compared to months of to and fro previously)
- Self-service. Increases the volume of requests being placed while reducing the load on phone and email requests
- Reduced risks in order taking. Every new booking is captured with its own specific screen, with the agreed validations and checks.
The technology introduced real time management reporting to CallSys, allowing call centre managers to track to-the-minute volume of calls, average call lengths and drop outs. With this valuable information.
- Enabled first customer to grow from 16 operators to over 200 in 9 months
- Significantly reduced the need for management overhead
- Won industry award raising profile of the technology and our clients company
Some of which have won awards
Others have just won us thanks
I just wanted to let you know that we ran the first flights demo, for Intrepid and Peregrine, and it went really well.
They really liked it, especially the PNR import, which actually got applause. (I’m not kidding).
Thanks for your work to thi …
Redgum are great to work with, the weekly meetings allowed me to adjust priorities and remove the hurdles quickly. They understood the needs of myself and my department and went the extra mile to deliver to our needs. Their developments kept the syst …
The team at Advanced Publishing Systems and Redgum Technologies have proven to be consistent deliverers of high quality solutions, products and services. The development of their latest generation of technology products such as the Optima, SalesViewe …
So what do we have to offer you?
Redgum have a series of packages designed to focus in on your specific needs
This package is for those who have an existing legacy application, and need help to keep it running in order to
- Keep the business getting the most out of their investment.
- Keep the system relevant to the daily operation.
- keep the operational costs low and avoid growing workarounds.
For companies with an existing App on either iOS or Android, Redgum will provide a 3-tiered service to translate it to the new Windows 8 / RT platform. This allows you to:
- take advantage of an emerging market before it gets saturated.
- open up new revenue streams
- reach new corporate customers.
Redgum provide a range of building blocks to enable our customers to rapidly define and build specific estimation and quoting solutions that can be utilized to improve your quoting and ordering process:
- Remove key staff and product experts as the bottle neck in your process
- Provide a considerable reduction in the risks associated with poor quoting
- Ensure latest pricing and customer specific pricing is applied
Or select from our à la carte menu to start you off
This is a series of workshops which guides you from an initial understanding of the problem or idea through to an agreed achievable target. Outcomes are
- practical understanding of key issues, solutions, benefits and revenue streams
- tool for communicating concepts to gain feedback and engagement
- a means of minimizing risks around early product direction
- understanding next steps to deliver a best fit solution
The story boarding process enables you to see how the solution will come together.
- key areas and screen drafts for the system
- high level user workflows through these screens and reports
- drafts or mockups of screens
This provides a clear, common picture of what is going to be developed in order to decide on a path for the project.
We review an existing system, measuring the effectiveness and risks, and recommend changes, enhancements and its ability to evolve. We provide
- a report on your system as it stands now and key risk analysis
- enables realistic planning around changes to the system
This enables us to take your ideas to deliver a high quality product. It provides
- confidence that your ideas can be implemented and a clear picture of what needs to be built
- knowledge that risks around architecture, design, engineering and quality have been addressed
- a consistent specification and validation process which ensures appropriate delivery of solutions
Who will you be dealing with?
We put all our developers in front of our clients and users in order to reduce the disconnect between what is asked for and what is built. Toyota calls this Genchi Genbutsu which translates to “go and see”, or “you only truly understand it until you have lived it”, “walk a mile in another persons shoes”.
We have seen that there is a huge amount of complexity involved in developing software, most of it comes from the fact that programmers are telling a computer how to do something that they have never actually done themselves. Like create a newspaper, run a call center, be a nurse managing aged care patients. You have probably dealt with systems developed by programmers that only make sense to the developer writing it, and the system definitely doesn’t feel like it assists the end user in anyway … more it expects, demands and assumes.
This is a large part of the reason why we do not offshore, its hard enough understanding what its like when you’re sitting next to someone let alone communicating the need to someone from a different language, culture and background.
On the technical side
All technologies have strengths and weaknesses, techies get hung up on why X is the one true way. We believe in using the right tool for the job, to achieve the objective you have, in the shortest time with the minimum risk.
We invest a lot of time continually sourcing and qualifying technologies so that we can provide an appropriate, qualified set of options to meet the goals you have and stay the course in the long term.
Because we will be supporting and maintaining solutions ongoing, our goal is to design and select for maintainability and source for longevity. We balance this against speed of development
Also good at
Other tech we deal in
Gearing up for
MS Access, Excel VBA